I’ve heard rumors that you can complete Personal Progress even if you’re not a Young Woman anymore (especially if you’re a convert). That’s kind of not what the manual says though.
Is it something like you can do it but it won’t be official and you probably don’t get the medallion? Or has anyone here straight up done it as a YSA? Personal insight, anyone?
I’ve decided that I want to do it (especially if I end up serving a mission). I’m going to talk to my branch president about it today. But… but… I wanna know now. I want background info.
- demeter42 likes this
- impthespectacyoular answered: My friend converted to the church just after YW age, and she was able to complete hers and get her medallion hers
- timetofly-xo answered: I’m a convert and YSA and I’m doing it. :) It will go the same as if a YW would do it.
- human-like-you said: I would recommend talking to your branch president and Relief Society president :) And I’m pretty sure you will get a medallion! I got the torch necklace when I started…
- human-like-you answered: I converted to the church when I was 18 so I never had the chance to do my PP. I just started doing it this year with my Relief Society YSA!
- myjoyisfull answered: If you talk to your Branch President, I’m sure he’ll work it out with you! I’ve had leaders get their medallions even though they’re not YW.
- smallcitysecrets said: I’ve never heard of a YSA doing it, but I don’t see why it would be a problem.
- becauseihavebeengivenmuch posted this